Tuesday 3 March 2009

It's been a long time!


Due to ill health and other things, I have not been blogging. I am still not 100%, but finding my way back into the land of the living. I have updated my fellow YWO writers books on my website and will add the others as they appear.

I am still to waiting for my baby, Keeper of the Enchanted Pool, to appear. It should be any day now, according to my publisher.

I can't wait for children to read it and be transported back to a time when children were much more innocent than today. There is a Nanny and teddies for my 14 year old, Lottie. Yet though innocent, she is strong and sensible. Lottie needs these qualities after her parents are missing, believed drowned, when the Titanic sinks. Strange things happen, nothing is as it appears and she finds her way to a mysterious new land, where she has an exciting and sometimes dangerous mission.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gwenda,
good to see you back! Can't wait to see 'Keeper of the Enchanted Pool' published. Thanks for all the showcasing you're doing here!